Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Fifty eight

My daughter wanted to sleep alone. She kept alarm to get up early. I had no idea about her plans. Early morning, I observed someone moving around, I thought my wife got up, and she was to go on an office tour. But I found her sleeping. Oh, my daughter, up by 5 AM and she is getting ready for school. She took a cold shower and prepared by 5.30 Am. She gave me a hug and woke me up, oh what a surprise. The story is not over yet. She was reluctant to sleep again because school opens only at 7.30 Am. I asked her to rest for a while. At 7.10 Am, I called her, get up time to go to school. She looked at the clock, horror struck as if the whole world crashed on her; crying rolling on the ground, I am not able to reason it out. She said, all her effort was to be the first student to be there at school by 7 AM.

Now my wife is angry. She is upset that you should not allow all these things, getting up so early etc. I had to convince her that, this is the fun of childhood, freedom is an essential part of growing up, but she is not convinced.

Oh, this morning I was trying to calm two women! Crazy........

No comments: