Sunday, July 14, 2019

Hundred thirty eight

Waited for the rain to stop. Just outside the door, a big puddle of water was there, skillfully I crossed that, had no intention of my feet getting wet. Sill, it was drizzling, walked up to the car. Unique odour prevails inside the car during the rainy season. Started the car, diesel engine came to life with an irritating sound.  Here no one has time, one bike, two cars just waiting impatiently for us to reverse and before I reversed the car one car sneaked through the narrow gap. The next stop was a temple. It is wet all over; I have to take off my slippers, wet feeling hmmm I am not liking it. The temple was peaceful except for a swarm of flies! they don't bite but irritates you to the core, just like some people don't harm you but irritates by all means. The temple bells are ringing, people are praying and I am searching for a mobile signal so I can get the latest updates on Wimbledon finals.

- trying to write some fiction.

No comments: