Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Fiftytwo

On Monday, I was back to old myself, lazy and given up. By Tuesday I pulled back my self. Today I am feeling better. I learnt from observing my own behaviour, and I was fascinated by how the brain operates. How our boy and brain are optimised to conserve energy and consume calories. That means being lazy and eating a lot. The cavemen had few things to prove in life. Their only objective was to survive. But the present-day goal is more than that. Peer approval, recommendation and appreciation fuel our brain and carve for more. To achieve great things you need to work hard and waste less time. As I mentioned above, we are not evolved to do so. Few of them who has different genetic makeup think beyond survival and enjoying. This tribe shape humanity for good or bad. 

No comments: