Sunday, January 06, 2019

Six

Today is Sunday. Every Sunday I would like to do some productive stuff. What about being lazy? I prefer to do that. Hide the to-do list. My hard-disc is still not working. They are charging more than Rs 5000/-($100). I am trying to recall the things were on that hard-disc and are they worth of money. I thought of reading some photography books. Thinking and imagining are so easy and doing is so difficult. We can always accuse and abuse the internet and today also I did the same. What's up takes up a lot of time. I moved What's up and Twitter from home screen to a folder. I muted the notification sound. The Twitter temptation was not much but, today I moved back What's up back to home screen. Today, haircut and colouring hair- getting old but holding on to a cliff!
  Time is everything beyond the age of 40! till then did a mistake of wasting THE time.

No comments: