Sunday, January 27, 2019

Twenty-seventh

Last night my daughter was asking what is cancer? I don't like these questions in the night. In the night, the brain doesn't work logically. Dark wired thoughts popup in night and chain of horrible thoughts follow that.
I said we will talk about that tomorrow. NO was the answer. I said, our own cells grow more and more, just like when you blow balloon beyond the limit, it will burst like that body would burst. She was reasonably convinced. But she wanted to know the consequences of that n to the family. Now I am terrified. I just started telling her a story.
She was also asking the difference between the love of husband and wife, father and daughter and brother and sister. She asked what is really love? I said liking. But to be honest I failed to give an answer.
Thinking is difficult 

No comments: