Sunday, January 13, 2019

Thirteen

Lazy Sunday. Many things to do. The Internet is stealing my time. When do I read my books? I should admit that I love buying books but I am not reading them. Even few pages of the books remain long in the memory but the stuff I read on the internet never lasts. Therefore, I should spend less time on the internet and more time with books. How to get away from the internet? It is not an easy thing. I need to devise a method or a plan to do so. Just like a food diary, I may have to maintain an "internet time" diary.
Why the internet is so addictive? My opinion is that the internet has infinite subjects; you get bored from one site, hop on to next site and if you really get bored of all these sites then you have Youtube or Twitter. When you are reading a book, if you get bored you have to search a new book. Physically searching some information is a forgotten art. Thanks to Google. That inhibition brings you back to the internet.
Think

No comments: