Saturday, January 12, 2008

ಇವಳು

I wrote this for few people who were close to her. It was read out for them, they appreciated and also suggested many more things to add, but I couldn't do much on that. And I am too lazy to write whole thing in Kannada on web , since I am not used it ( learning...........). Therefore, I am giving this link to a PDF file, If any one wants to read it they can go to this link and read it. Please excuse me for bad handwriting and poor spelling. I have tried my level best not to mention any name and place to keep the anonymity, if anyone feel so please let me know, I will remove this blog. Few people can easily make out who is this and I am not worried about them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here it is
http://nishachara101.googlepages.com/blog.PDF

4 comments:

Banu said...

Shashi, it was just great. Made me very nostalgic. I have additional comments that I will email you :) Please write more about people who have crossed our lives this way, this is the only way we can remember them. You have access to information or details which I do not. Miss talking to you a lot. Take care.

ಸಿಂಧು sindhu said...

ಶಶೀ..

ಏನು ಹೇಳಲಿ.. ಈಗಷ್ಟೇ ಲಂಚ್ ಬ್ರೇಕಲ್ಲಿ ನಿನ್ನ ಬರಹ ಓದಿದೆ.

ಚೆನಾಗ ಬರದ್ದೆ ಅಂತ ಹೇಳನಾ ಅಂದ್ರೆ ಅದು ಸಾಕಾಪ್ದಿಲ್ಲೆ.
ನೀನೇ ಚಿತ್ರಿಸಿ ಬರೆದ "ಇವಳ" ಕಾಫಿ ತಯಾರಿಸುವ ಆಂಬಿಯೆನ್ಸ್ ಇದ್ದಲ್ಲಾ ಅಷ್ಟು ಆಪ್ತವಾದ ಅನುಭವವನ್ನು ಗಾಢವಾಗಿ ಕಟ್ಟಿಕೊಡುವ ಬರಹ.

ಪ್ಲೀಸ್, ಬೇಗ ಕನ್ನಡ ಕೀಗಳನ್ನು ಕುಟ್ಟುವುದನ್ನು ಕಲಿ. ನಿನ್ನ ಮುಂದಿನ ಬರಹಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಕಾಯುತ್ತಾ.

ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಿಂದ
ಸಿಂಧು

Sushrutha Dodderi said...

ಶಶಿಯಣ್ಣಾ,

ತುಂಬಾ ಚನಾಗ್ ಬರದ್ದೆ..

ಹಲವು ವಿಧದ ಕಾಫಿಯಂತೆ ಹತ್ತು ಹಲವು ಚಿತ್ರಗಳು: ಒಂದೇ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಯ ಹಿನ್ನೆಲೆಯಲ್ಲಿ. ಮಗಳ ಮದುವೆಯಾದಮೇಲೂ ಬರುವ ಮತ್ತೊಮ್ಮೆ ಒಂಭತ್ತು ತಿಂಗಳು ಹೊರುವ ಜವಾಬ್ದಾರಿ.. 'ಬಡತನವೊಂದೇ ಸಿರಿತನವಾಗಿ', ಕಾಫಿ, ಎಲೆಹೋಳಿಗೆ, ಘನಾ ಬೆಣ್ಣೆ, ವಡಪ್ಪೆ -ಇಷ್ಟೇ ಇಷ್ಟನ್ನೇ ಜೀವನದ ಸುಖದ ಬಿಂಬಗಳಾಗಿ ಸವಿದು ಹೋದ ಇಂತಹ ಅದೆಷ್ಟು ಹೆಣ್ಣುಜೀವಗಳೋ ಮಲೆಮರೆಯಲ್ಲಿ.. ನೀನು ಬರೆದು ತುಂಬಾ ಒಳ್ಳೇ ಕೆಲಸ ಮಾಡಿದೆ..

ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ಬರೀತಾ ಇರು..

ಶಾಂತಲಾ ಭಂಡಿ (ಸನ್ನಿಧಿ) said...

nostalgia...
ಮಸುಕು ಬೆಳಕಿನ ಹಾದಿಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ತಡಕಾಡುತ್ತ ಬರುತ್ತಿರುವಾಗ ಇಣುಕುವ ಬೆಳಕೊಂದು.
ತಡವರಿಸುತ್ತಾ ಏಳುತ್ತ ಬೀಳುತ್ತ ಓದಿದೆನಾದರೂ ಬಾಚಿಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದೆಲ್ಲ ಬೊಗಸೆಗೇ ದಕ್ಕಿದ್ದು ಸುಳ್ಳಲ್ಲ.
ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ಟೈಪಿಸಿಕೊಡಿ, ಇನ್ನಷ್ಟು ಮಣ್ಣಿನ ವಾಸನೆ ಸರಾಗವಾಗಿ ನಮ್ಮೆಲ್ಲರ ನೇವರಿಸಲಿ.
ಮಲೆನಾಡ ಕಂಪೊಂದು ತೇಲಿ ಬಂದು ಆವರಿಸಿದ ರೀತಿ ಇಷ್ಟವಾಯ್ತು.