Friday, May 03, 2019

Ninety nine

Writing a blog or telling a story every day is difficult. I write with no specific idea or I sit and think for a while and start with a small idea. Sometimes the idea or experience has more substance and hence I could write better and more. Often the idea lack substance and I lack the research and hence blog post becomes small and ordinary. I tell a story to my daughter every night. I just start story set in either at sea or land or mountain and rarely in ice landscape. One leading character either boy or girl or fixed. Often one hero will fill many stories like Phantom or Mandrake stories. I often wonder about my brain and surprised by the story coming out of my mind. I never thought about that until I told the story. This also means that if you force yourself to write or tell a story, you can come up with an interesting story. 

No comments: