Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Hundred forty six

Theory and practice are so distant. I know all the recipes for the most successful person in my life. But I can't implement that. Our brain is hard-wired for instant gratification. I know that if I write this blog every day and write more and write on a specific subject and research and write on a specific topic, my writing skill would improve. However, I am not doing that. Because it is not a pleasurable experience as reading twitter. Being a successful writer and that happiness may happen after 5 years of writing and till then the brain is starved of pleasure. According to the timetable, I have to write for another five minutes. Already I am running out of the subject. As a species, we have evolved to live in the present moment. No animals plan for a long-term future. Some animals store food but definitely don't have 3 years or 5 years road map!  

No comments: