Saturday, October 19, 2019

Hundred fifty four

Today was Saturday. Most of the day well spent, and the rest was a holiday. Diet plans did not work. Weight is struck in the upper circuit. The dieting and losing weight become more tough as I am getting old. Will power is in limited supply and body has slowed down but desire to sugar remains. I do want to achieve great things, but my mind is lazy. It is fun to fight with myself and not accepting the fact that I am meant to do mediocre stuff in life and not to become great. I keep reading personality development books, productivity books and motivation books, and at 45 I am still searching for that magic formula which would change me forever. Hmm, I know that will not happen but I am addicted to these books and trying new formulas for success in life. 

No comments: